Returns & Refunds
You are entitled to a refund as per the below policies.
- The vendor or service provider must provide the products complete specifications, which include its description, measurements, accessories, delivery time, agreed payment plan, the vendor's scope of work, and any other matters in the agreement.
- The terms of the agreement should comply with the rules, regulations, and environment of UAE.
- The vendor or service provider must provide the consumer with exactly what was promised as per the agreement which could be in writing or email.
- The agreement should reflect the product's description as displayed at the retailer or company's location, official online channels and as described in media and promotions.
- In case delivery or installation is a third party responsibility the agreement should state it in writing or by email to the consumer. Otherwise, it is the retailer or service provider's responsibility.
- Product condition is retailer or service provider's responsibility during the delivery or installation as long as it’s agreed and covered in the agreement by both parties.
- Consumer's Responsibilities Regarding Specifications, Installation and Delivery:
- Ensure payment is done as per agreement.
- Ensure product specification and measurements are within the required standard.
- Provide a convenient environment for the installation of the purchased product including
- venue set up and electricity.
- Consumers should maintain the usage of the product as described, instructed by retailer or service provider and prevent misusage
Out of Warranty Refund
Consumer is entitled to request for a refund of the repair amount if the Service provider couldn’t repair the defected part of the product for 3 times or more.
Out of Warranty Repair
- The product's condition should be documented at the time that it is brought in for repair.
- Consumers are entitled for up to 3 times repair to the same defected parts of the product.
- Repairs may include replacement to the defected parts.
- The service provider should notify the consumer of the details of the repair. This includes the parts, charges, and the required time frame for the repair.
- When replacing new spare parts warranty should be given at least 3 months for Electronic products and at least 6 months for durable products.
- The conducted repairs / services should be under the line of laws and regulation and environment of UAE.
- Consumers are advised to maintain documents regarding conducted repairs for future reference.
You are entitled to a Refund as per the below policies.
- The product has a manufacturing defect or can’t be repaired.
- If the item or its parts has previously been replaced but the defect is still occurring.
- The duration and terms of the refund is 7 days from the date of invoice/delivery.
You are entitled to a repair as per the below policies.
- Product condition should be documented during check in.
- Consumers are entitled for up to 3 times (free of charge) repair to the same defected parts of the product during the warranty period (Applicable only for the parts included under the warranty).
- The vendor or service provider must notify the consumer of the details of the repair before it takes place. This includes the parts that will be repaired, the charges and the time frame needed to complete it.
- Consumer's Responsibilities Regarding Repairs:
Consumers are advised to maintain documents regarding conducted repairs as a future reference.
You are entitled to a replacement as per the below policies.
- If the product has a manufacturing defect or can’t be repaired.
- If the same defect in a part has been repaired three or more times.
- The availability of the supported documents or reports provided by the dealer or approved
- service provider.
Consumer's Responsibilities Regarding Replacements Consumers are not entitled for a replacement when:
- Changing their mind about a purchased item.
- Availability of the item elsewhere at a lower price.
- The warranty document shall be written clearly and understandable in Arabic and any other foreign language.
- Consumer should consider the validity of the warranty as per the warranty document.
- The warranty should specify what all is covered.
- Consumers should maintain the usage of the product as described, instructed by retailer or services provider and prevent misusage.
- Consumers should insure repairs and services maintained within the authorized dealers and authorized service providers as mentioned in the agreement.
- The warranty should be under the line of laws and regulation and environment of UAE